Review this Event
DATE
May
4
2019
ACTIVITY
RATING
5
2 Reviews

Customer Reviews

"Great staff and volunteers"

5

The weather made this course challenging but the race director and entire staff were out checking on people, supportive, friendly and helpful. The volunteers were cheerful & helpful. This is the nicest group of people at a race.

More »
Ginger Trimble Knox
Fort Worth, Texas

"Hachie 50 was 50 miles of fun "

5

Hachie 50 mile race consisted of five 10 mile loops. The course is a road race, not trail. The course was about 80% sidewalk through a park that did have some shade in areas. The other 20% was on asphalt/road and full sun.

More »
Carol Tatom
Plano, Texas

Location