Are you an enthusiastic racer? Do you compete in at least five races a year? Do you like to use social media to engage with other athletes? Then Speedy wants YOU to become a RACE ADVISOR!
Race Advisors serve as the Ambassadors to the Race Advisors Program. You will actually be a Race Advisor! This means that you have experience racing and don't mind talking, reading, and writing about it.
So what do you have to do to qualify?
- Be willing to use your dazzling smile and enthusiastic personality to boost awareness of Race Advisors
- Compete in at least FIVE races a year. You do not have to be fast to be considered, just have to cross the Start and Finish line of a race 5 times per year.
- Write reviews for the races that you complete each year. Then, share those reviews in your social media channels.
- Snap photos of yourself at races sporting the Speedy Sweatband and post them in those same social media channels.
- Oh yeah, and have a solid social media following on Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter.
- Use the hashtag #GoSpeedy and #racereview in all of your postings.
- Do all you can do to share the love about Speedy the Snail and Race Advisors
So, what's in it for you?
- Supporting a start up business!
- Get to rock out in a really radical sweatband....a Speedy Sweatband!
- Give your own fans something to read, write, and talk about
- You can include your blog and social media links within your review
- Discounts on athletic appareal
- Becoming part of a wider network of athletes
Sound cool? Then you're in! Contact Lauren by emailing [email protected] to get started.
Wanna meet some of our #RaceAdvisors?
Jen/Delaware Brian/Missouri Graig/Nebraska
@jenperry18 @thesidebottom @graigskartvedt
Melinda/Mississippi Courtney/Maryland Deb and Marie/Maryland
Kate/Texas Craig/Iowa Becky/Delaware
@kateandmrt @gocraigrun @Run_BeckyRun
Kristen/Delaware Stephanie Slaton